Founded in 1863 in South Bend, Indiana, 1st Source has offered clients a convenient and friendly way to bank for over 155 years. At 1st Source, we'll listen to you, understand your needs and always keep your best interests in mind.
We are a top-rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and exceptional service.
Global and National Recognition:
- 2019-2022 KBW Bank Honor Roll – Among the list of banking institutions with more than $500 million in total assets to have reported 10 consecutive years of increases in annual earnings per share.
- 2020-2021 Forbes 'America’s Best Employers for Veterans’ – one of only two organizations ranked who are headquartered in Indiana
- 2021-2022 Forbes ‘America’s Best Midsize Employers’ – one of 500 companies with over 1,000 employees that received the most recommendations by survey respondents.
- 2022 Forbes ‘America’s Best Employers for Diversity’ – one of 500 companies with over 1,000 employees that received the most recommendations by survey respondents.
- Monitor 100 List in 2021, Specialty Finance Group ranked #38 of 100 equipment financing and leasing companies in the U.S.
- On Monitor Magazine’s 2021 Top Bank Finance/Leasing Companies in the U.S.
- 5 Star 'Superior' Rating from BauerFinancial – Highest rating possible. Based on capital ratio, profitability/loss trend, credit quality and CRA ratings
- Bank Performance Scorecard by Bank Director Magazine - Ranked #26 of 123 banks on 2018 list of banks with $5 - $50 billion in assets
State and Local Honors:
- Received Indiana SBA Community Lender 'Gold Level Award', 2013-2021
- Named 2019 'Rural Lender of the Year' by Indiana SBA
- Recognized in the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette Reader’s Choice Awards as one of the best banks in Fort Wayne
Strong. Stable. Local. Personal.
The bank remains the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source has $8 billion in assets and operates 79 banking centers in 19 counties, 18 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, nine Trust and Wealth Advisory Services locations and 10 1st Source Insurance offices.
We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, both individuals and businesses. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
For over 155 years, 1st Source Bank has been giving back to our community to actively help build good places to live, work and raise our families. This service to our community is one of our principal values and has defined who we are and how we do business.
In 2021, 1st Source Bank and 1st Source Foundation donated more than $3 million to the community to support education, social welfare and human service efforts, the arts, economic development and community organizations. Additionally, 1st Source employees volunteered over 15,000 hours to community organizations.
The Federal Reserve Bank (7th District Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago) is our regulator.
To file a complaint with their offices, call: 1-888-851-1920.