Community Not-for-Profit Checking
We understand the special banking needs of non-profit organizations. That’s why we offer them the ease, convenience, and value of a Community Checking NFP account.
Non-profit organizations qualifying for a Community Checking NFP account include religious, philanthropic, charitable, educational, political, or other such groups as well as homeowners’ and condominium owners’ associations.
Community Checking NFP:
- does not require a minimum account balance
- does not assess any monthly fees
- includes 150 combined deposits/checks
- assesses a fee of just $0.40 for every transaction over 150
- electronic statements are complimentary, mailed paper statements are $3.
Transaction items include all deposits and withdrawals, such as:
- ACH debits and credits
- coin and cash deposits
Check images – digital scans of your processed checks – will appear on your monthly statement. This kind of imaging poses fewer fraud and security risks than the return of canceled checks.