- Go to Quicken.
- Click the “Gear” at the top of the accounts list.
- Click “Edit” next to each 1st Source account.
- Change the Customer ID to your Online Banking user ID.
- The password you previously set up for Quicken will remain the same. Please note, your Quicken password is different from your Online Banking password. If you need to have your Quicken password reset, please contact Customer Service at 800-513-2360.
- Now go back to the home screen and click the blue refresh button next to the “Gear” that you clicked to edit the ID.
Call into the Customer Service Center at (800) 513-2360 to be set up for Quicken within Online Banking. You will use the same user ID that you use to access Online / Mobile Banking. Customer Service will provide you with a Quicken password that is separate from your Online / Mobile Banking password.