Overdraft Transfer Service
Overdraft Transfer Service is a convenient way to let your savings account cover occasional overdrafts in your checking account.
Here's how it works:
- The service automatically transfers money from your savings account to your checking account when your checking balance falls below zero.
- There is no fee for using Overdraft Transfer Service.
- Savings accounts may be subject to fees for excessive withdrawals. See the 1st Source Bank Fee Schedule disclosure for more information (pdf).
- If the savings account does not have an available balance sufficient to cover the overdrawn amount, including the fee, the balance of the savings account will transfer to cover as many items as possible. If the savings account does not have an available balance sufficient to cover any overdraft items and the fee, no transfer will take place.
It's easy to sign up today:
- Open a new account or use your existing 1st Source EveryDay Interest Savings Account, Portfolio Savings Account, or e-Student Savings Account.
- Ask your banker to link your savings account to your checking account so you may enjoy the peace of mind that Overdraft Transfer Service provides.
Still have questions on how our Overdraft Transfer Service can help you? Just click on the Live Chat button, or call us at 1-800-513-2360.