Here for you in Florida
Conveniently here for you
Beside you all the way
We are here because you are here. We can assist you and answer your questions.
- Should you establish Florida as your legal domicile?
- What unique estate and income tax advantages do I have as a full or part time resident of Florida?
- What other non-tax issues should I address as a Florida resident?
office: 941 554-2605
mobile: 574 274-4492
Working to Build and Preserve Client Wealth*
- Administration of trusts and estates for Florida residents (full and part-time)
- Investment management
- IRA and 401(k) rollovers
- Charitable trust administration
- Foundation management
- Tax planning and advisory services
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Estate and investment review
- Complimentary bill pay
*Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, May Lose Value, Not a Bank Deposit, Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Specialized Lending and Deposit Services
- Mortgages: flexible options for unique situations and multiple homes
- Construction mortgages
- Business and commercial lending options
- Lines of credit (secured and unsecured options)
- Personal loans with customized options
- Checking and savings accounts
- Private Banking when and where it’s convenient for you — day and night
A variety of high-touch personal services together with the latest technology resources to enhance our service to you:
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Zelle® – a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1.
- Live Chat M-F 8a-5p ET
- 1st Source Mobile App & Smartwatch App
- Customer Service: 800-513-2360 M-F 8:00am-8:00pm and Sat 9:00am-1:00pm ET
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.