Have a phone, use Voice Banking
InfoSource 24/7 Automated Telephone Banking
Toll Free 800-235-2557
Night or day, your latest checking, savings or loan account information is just a phone call away. Telephone Banking with 1st Source is the fast, easy and FREE way to...
- directly access your checking, savings, loan and Carefree accounts.
- transfer funds between accounts.
- get your most recent balance and deposit information.
- confirm if a particular check has cleared.
- track ATM and debit card transactions.
- get information on automatic payments and direct deposits.
All you need is your Resource® ATM or Resource® Plus card and touch-tone phone. Just call and follow the prompts.
Voice Banking Help
In order to access our InfoSource Voice Banking, you will need a Resource® ATM or Resource Plus® debit card and its PIN. Contact InfoSource at 574-235-2557 or 800-235-2557.
Yes it will, as long as you have text messaging enabled with your mobile carrier and use a carrier that the service supports. Please check with your mobile carrier if you are unsure.
For Savings Account products, you are allowed four (4) withdrawal transactions from your Savings Account per statement cycle (or month if you have a quarterly statement cycle) before we charge a per-withdrawal Excessive Withdrawal Fee. For Money Market Accounts, you are allowed six (6) withdrawal transactions per statement cycle (or month if you have a quarterly statement cycle) before we charge you the per-withdrawal Excessive Withdrawal Fee.
- 1st Source Bank Personal Help
- Personal Online/Mobile Banking Help
- Personal FAQ Mobile Banking Help
- Personal Mobile FAQ Mobile App Help
- Personal Mobile App FAQ General Information Help
- Text Banking Help
- FAQ Voice Banking Help
- Personal FAQ Online Banking Help
- Personal Online FAQ General Info Help
- Frequently Asked Questions Savings Help