Learn these saving tips from Chris Murphy, Chairman and CEO of 1st Source Bank to help grow your savings.
You can find your routing number at the end of your check.
- Routing number: 071212128
- Account number
- Starting number of your next check
The only limitations are those already in place for savings accounts per Federal withdrawal transaction limits per regulation.
You may not make more than six electronic withdrawals/transfers per monthly statement cycle from any savings account.
Transaction types included in the six-per-month limit: Pre-authorized, automatic scheduled or recurring withdrawals or transfers from a savings account to another account, also known as “EFT” or “ACH” transactions.
Online banking transfers. Transfers conducted on 1st Source Bank’s telephone banking service. Transfers made by a telephone service representative on an account holder’s behalf. Transfers initiated by Text Banking from the savings account to the primary account. Electronic overdraft transfers.
A CD is similar to a savings account in that it's FDIC insured and virtually risk-free. However, a CD has a specific length of time, or term, that your money is held (often three months, six months, or one to five years) and usually, a fixed interest rate.
- Great rates with guaranteed returns.
- Wide variety of terms available to fit your needs.
- Knowing your investment is FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
Interest on CDs is paid at least once per year in several methods:
- Accrued interest is added to the principal annually or at maturity if the CD period is less than one year.
- Interest is directly deposited to your checking or savings account monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually.