Learn these saving tips from Chris Murphy, Chairman and CEO of 1st Source Bank to help grow your savings.
You can find your routing number at the end of your check.
- Routing number: 071212128
- Account number
- Starting number of your next check
For Savings Account products, you are allowed four (4) withdrawal transactions from your Savings Account per statement cycle (or month if you have a quarterly statement cycle) before we charge a per-withdrawal Excessive Withdrawal Fee. For Money Market Accounts, you are allowed six (6) withdrawal transactions per statement cycle (or month if you have a quarterly statement cycle) before we charge you the per-withdrawal Excessive Withdrawal Fee.
- 1st Source Bank Personal Help
- Personal Online/Mobile Banking Help
- Personal FAQ Mobile Banking Help
- Personal Mobile FAQ Mobile App Help
- Personal Mobile App FAQ General Information Help
- Text Banking Help
- FAQ Voice Banking Help
- Personal FAQ Online Banking Help
- Personal Online FAQ General Info Help
- Frequently Asked Questions Savings Help
A CD is similar to a savings account in that it's FDIC insured and virtually risk-free. However, a CD has a specific length of time, or term, that your money is held (often three months, six months, or one to five years) and usually, a fixed interest rate.
- Great rates with guaranteed returns.
- Wide variety of terms available to fit your needs.
- Knowing your investment is FDIC insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
Interest on CDs is paid at least once per year in several methods:
- Accrued interest is added to the principal annually or at maturity if the CD period is less than one year.
- Interest is directly deposited to your checking or savings account monthly, quarterly, semiannually, or annually.